Thursday 11 February 2010

Ideas for photography

Had a discussion with Steve today on my chosen subject of natural history, we spoke about the photographs I could take at Twycross Zoo and I have told Steve I sent an email to the head of PR at the zoo to volenteer my services for taking photos at events.
This will hopefully get me access to other area of the zoo to take photos which means the cages etc will not interfere with shots.
Another Idea Steve has given me today for taking bird photographs is to think about how to get the subjects close enough to photograph. The idea is to take some bird food with me and spread out to help attract the birds to me and get them nearer.
I will try this the next time I go out as Branston Water Park has some Hides set up with bird tables so if I take some food with me I can set this up with food.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    As soon as you document a conversation we have had you can tick it off as long as it includes my advise to improve your shooting, etc...
    also 2.2 adapt to change if I advise.
    2.6 as well

    steve

    ReplyDelete